These terms and conditions administer your use of this website. By viewing this, you accept all and full terms and conditions in full. Once opposing with any of these terms and conditions, discontinue viewing our website before any dispute may arise.
GRANT OF RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
By using this website you warrant and agree that the purpose is only to view information without reproducing it in the absence of approval of the management of the company in this website. Only the news and career pages are allowed to share by social media means. All contents provided in this website belong to ADGECO Group.
Unless otherwise stated, ADGECO Group owns all the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
The following are a must when using this website:
- Duplication of any / all material from this website
- Sell and rent material from the website
- Sharing the material from the website in public for the purpose of disgrace or any negative comments against the website or the company itself
- Republishing, copying or duplicating for commercial purposes
- Printing of pages from the website is allowable for your own personal use only.
Violating these reminders gives ADGECO Group the authority
ACCESS TO SERVICES
Access in all areas of this website is restricted. ADGECO Group reserves the right to restrict access to this website.
Only ADGECO Group reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on ADGECO servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ADGECO group makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ADGECO GROUP does not warrant that:
- this website will be available constantly, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is 100% complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website establishes, or is meant to establish, advice of any kind. ‘
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
ADGECO Group will not be liable to you in relation to the use of contents or anything related to, the following applies:
- this website is free-of-charge use
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business disadvantages or detriments such as loss of income, revenues, profits or loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
By using this website, you agree that the condition and elimination of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you think that any or all terms and conditions are not justifiable, you must not use this website.
If any arrangement of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
ADGECO GROUP has the full rights to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Modified terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Users may check this page regularly for the familiarity of any changes.
If in case that a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other related authority to be unlawful the other provisions may continue in effect. Any unenforceable arrangement would be lawful if part of it were deleted, that part will be accounted to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will be kept in effect.
The Terms and Conditions, including its sub- topics maybe changed from time to time as the need arise. If we make any material changes to any part of this Terms and Conditions, the most recent date of the revision will be indicated above so that you can determine whether there have been any material revisions since your last visit. Any questions or concerns are directed to us.