Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Job type: Permanent
Company: Abu Dhabi Group of Companies
A 3 years plus qualified Legal Consultant/Litigator Executive cum Administrative Officer is sought for a group of companies in Abu Dhabi.
To be successful you must:
- Have at least 3 years experience as a litigator in a litigation department or law firm in Abu Dhabi
- Knowledgeable of UAE laws particularly Abu Dhabi court systems, statutes, regulations and administrative procedures associated with contract, commercial and product liability law
- Conduct Litigation Management; organize and secure legal
- Have development and implementation of the strategic plan
- Experienced in negotiating financials with legal providers
- Be comfortable dealing with a substantial and complex case load Legal advice and interpretation of laws, regulations, policies and procedures for the various clients.
- Maintain current in-depth knowledge with respect to all U.A.E federal laws and regulations
- Work closely with the business leaders to ensure that company policies and procedures are in compliance with current laws.
- Be able to drive income targets and be successful in managing your own fee income against pre-agreed performance targets and account for the same within the guidelines of the company
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction and supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic)
- Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Has initiative to conduct your own case load
- Have a positive and charismatic character with the ability to hit the ground running bringing significant added value to the role.
- Strong organizational skills and capability of managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
Academic credentials including degree from a law school. Membership in state bar as an attorney is an advantage.
To apply, please fill the form below.