ADGECO Group is in need of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) holding a bachelor degree with a minimum of 1 year experience in accounting works, Certified Public Accountant Examination passer and proven multi-tasking performer and team player.
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Reviewing and certifying clients’ book of accounts, balance sheets and other statutory returns
- Forecasting and investigating finance and accounting issues.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money.
- Create and analyze budgets and report financial information to management
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, benefits, and asset protection.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
Flexible; can do multi-tasking jobs
Can work long hours of duty
Energetic, reactive, responsive
Single, presentable and can speak and write English efficiently
Interested applicants please fill the form below.