Horizontal directional drilling also referred to as Directional Boring is a trench-less method of installing piping and cable systems underground in a shallow arc along a predetermined path by the use of highly specialized drilling equipment. It is a way to get utilities from one point to another without destroying the existing ground or obstacles that are in between the two points. HDD is best suited to applications where traditional trenching or excavating is either not practical or otherwise impossible such as getting services under roads, waterways, drains and areas already carpeted (covered with grass).
Adgeco Group offers Horizontal Directional Drilling with highly trained person in the Horizontal Directional Drilling field. Installation of underground pipes and cables including road crossings, installation of high voltage power cables, provision of holes for water pipeline, ditchwich HDD, aerial and underground fiber optic, aerial enclosure, cable splicing and termination, trenching, concrete coating. We provide complete services for Horizontal Directional Drilling such as provision of “Setting Out”, verification of underground utilities, excavation of trial pits and submission of trial pit reports, preparation, submission and approval of drilling profile, excavation of entry & exit pits including provision of safety measures, pilot drilling, back reaming and pipe pulling, sealing of both ends of product pipe and joint measurement of completed crossing.
HDD eliminates ecological disturbance and contamination. Also, noise pollution is isolated to the location of the drill which is far away from homes and businesses. Horizontal directional drilling also minimizes cost of surface restoration as only to excavations are required, the entry and exit points of the drill stem.
In many cases, HDD is use in combination with the traditional drilling (open cut) as the two complement each other. The directional drilling staffs take care of under roads, sidewalks or existing land that does not need to be disturbed. They also provide utilities underground in areas that are hard or impossible to plow on while the trenching staffs take care of the main runs on more level ground.
Our partners have the necessary equipment for horizontal directional drilling, operated and maintained by our highly professional team. The following equipments are also available to cater to your engineering and construction works:
- Earthmoving Equipment – Bulldozer, Wheel Loader, Motor Grader, Hydraulic Excavator, Vibratory Roller, Backhoe Loader
- Hauling Equipment – Dump truck, Cargo trucks, Trailer Low Bed
- Lifting Equipment – Crawler Crane, Rough Terrain, Truck Crane, Forklift, truck with Crane
- Plants – Concrete Batch Plant, Crushing Plant, truck Mixer, Concrete Pump Mobile, Concrete Pump Stationary
- Special Foundation Equipment – Electric Vibro Hammer, Grout Machine, Shotcrete Machine
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Trenching machine – Wheel, Track
- Special Support Equipment – Water Truck, Fuel Truck, Machine truck, Service Pickup
- Miscellaneous Equipment – Generator Set, Air Compressor, Dewatering Equipment (Low Pressure & High Pressure Pumps), Welding Machine 49
ADGECO Group and its partners also do tunnel and open pit type of mining and quarrying. We have assembled experience technical personnel with state of the art equipments like articulated trucks, heavy duty excavators and mechanized drills and more.