Abu Dhabi makes it big at 2013 World Travel Market Awards-Middle East when 17 stakeholders from the capital city receive 25 awards.
The ceremony took place last May 5 at Le Royal Meridien Resort and Spa in Dubai attended by industry’s elite, CEO’s and SVPs of leading travel companies, government ministers and tourist board heads.
Abu Dhabi’s travel agencies, regulatory authority, hotels, airlines and attractions gains immense vote confidence on an online public poll that upshots the businesses in the city with flurry of awards.
Below are the winners:
- The five-star Qasr Al Sarab – Leading Desert Resort
- St. Regis Saadiyat Island – Best Beach Resort Abu Dhabi
- Sofitel Abu Dhabi – Leading Business Hotel
- Yas Water World Aqua Park – Middle East’s Leading Tourism Attraction
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) – Middle East’s Leading Convention Centre
- Abu Dhabi Travel Bureau – ‘Abu Dhabi’s Leading Travel Agency
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital- Middle East’s Responsible Tourism Attraction
- TDIC Saadiyat Island and Saadiyat Beach – Middle East’s Leading Tourism Development Projects
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda – Abu Dhabi’s Leading Luxury City Hotel and Abu Dhabi’s Leading Serviced Apartments
- Abu Dhabi-headquartered Rotana Group – Middle East’s Leading Hotel Brand
- Park Rotana – UAE’s Leading Business Hotel
- Emirates Palace Hotel -Abu Dhabi’s Leading Resort and the Middle East’s Leading Hotel Suite
- Jumeirah at Etihad Towers – Leading Conference Hotel, Abu Dhabi’s Leading Hotel and the Middle East’s Leading Hotel.
- Royal Jet – Middle East’s Leading Private Jet Charter Company
- Etihad Airways – Middle East’s Leading Airline First Class, Middle East’s Best Cabin Crew and Middle East’s Leading Airline
- Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi) – Middle East’s Leading Tourist Board and Middle East’s Leading Meetings and Conference Destination.